The Tekla Discussion Forum is a service where Tekla users can discuss issues related to Tekla products. Please notice that by posting to a discussion forum you agree that webmaster, administrator and moderators have the right to remove, edit, and move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
By posting to a discussion forum you agree to any information you have entered into a forum being stored in a database.
Before you post a new topic, search the forum for similar topics. Keep one topic per discussion thread. Moderators may move posts or close topics if there are duplicate threads.
Different forums are for different purposes. Please see the forum descriptions and post on the forum most related to your question. The better you place your message, the sooner you’ll get answered!
Subjects for new forum threads must be clear and informative. This makes them easier to find.
Official language in Tekla discussion forums is English, apart from those forums where other languages can be used.
If you are asking help to a software problem, include the version number and environment to your message. Add also snapshots and error messages, they can help to solve the issue. When the question has been answered, please post a message on the thread that indicates this.
When you are uploading attachments (for example, images, zip files, PDF files or any other kind of files), ensure that you own the content or that you have the rights to utilize the content you are uploading. Any uploaded content violating the Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market, formally the Directive (EU) 2019/790 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 April 2019 on copyright and related rights in the Digital Single Market and amending Directives 96/9/EC and 2001/29/EC,will be removed from the service.
In urgent issues please contact your local area office or your Tekla reseller for technical support.
- Forum posts are open to all users of the forum.
- Spamming or trolling is not allowed.
- No cross-posting: Cross-posting means to post the same question in different discussion forums.
- We will not tolerate swearing, rudeness, insulting, abusive, threatening or harmful posts. Moderators will remove offensive posts.
- No inappropriate usernames, signatures or avatars.
- We can and we will ban from the forum anyone who is violating the forum rules.
- We reserve the right to take any appropriate actions to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.