Photo

Instructions for evaluators of Tekla Structures

Tekla evaluators access Tekla software

Suggested Solution Rune Backman , 11 March 2015 - 12:52 PM

You can evaluate and learn how to use Tekla software in the following ways:

- by personally accessing the Tekla Campus website at https://campus.tekla.com where you can

• download and install the Tekla Structures Learning edition
  • learn how to use the software using the learning videos
  • discuss the usage of the Tekla Structures Learning edition with other students on the Tekla Campus forum.

- by contacting your local Tekla Area office / Reseller as a representative of your organization and

• ask for a temporary evaluation license of the latest Tekla Structures version
  • ask for temporary access to Tekla's online services, like Tekla Downloads, Tekla User Assistance, Tekla Warehouse and Tekla Discussion Forum.

You can find the contact information to Tekla Area offices and Resellers globally on the Tekla website.

Go to the full post

8 replies to this topic

#1 jonathan ramos

jonathan ramos

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:17 AM

good morning, our company doesnt have an existing tekla license but im evaluating, and studying the possibility of purchasing a tekla license. i would like to access the forum for me to see peoples concern and the technical support being provided. I have used tekla in my previous company but would like to refresh my knowledge to better promote purchasing Tekla for our use.

thanks

• Test User likes this

#2 Rune Backman

Rune Backman

• Moderators
  • Tekla Maintenance Users, Tedds Maintenance Users, Structural Designer Maint. Users, Tekla UFP Users, Warehouse Contributors, Structural Designer Developers, Tekla EPM Maintenance Users
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:52 PM   Suggested Solution

You can evaluate and learn how to use Tekla software in the following ways:

- by personally accessing the Tekla Campus website at https://campus.tekla.com where you can

• download and install the Tekla Structures Learning edition
  • learn how to use the software using the learning videos
  • discuss the usage of the Tekla Structures Learning edition with other students on the Tekla Campus forum.

- by contacting your local Tekla Area office / Reseller as a representative of your organization and

• ask for a temporary evaluation license of the latest Tekla Structures version
  • ask for temporary access to Tekla's online services, like Tekla Downloads, Tekla User Assistance, Tekla Warehouse and Tekla Discussion Forum.

You can find the contact information to Tekla Area offices and Resellers globally on the Tekla website.

• Jonna Laitinen and MEHMET halis GUZEL like this

Rune Backman
Trimble Solutions Corporation | Structures | Online Services

#3 Rune Backman

Rune Backman

• Moderators
  • Tekla Maintenance Users, Tedds Maintenance Users, Structural Designer Maint. Users, Tekla UFP Users, Warehouse Contributors, Structural Designer Developers, Tekla EPM Maintenance Users
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:09 PM

good morning, our company doesnt have an existing tekla license but im evaluating, and studying the possibility of purchasing a tekla license. i would like to access the forum for me to see peoples concern and the technical support being provided. I have used tekla in my previous company but would like to refresh my knowledge to better promote purchasing Tekla for our use.

thanks

Hi Jonathan,

I have explained the possible ways you can evaluate Tekla Structures and get access to online services like this forum above.

Please contact your local Tekla reseller and talk to them.

Regards,
-Rune

Rune Backman
Trimble Solutions Corporation | Structures | Online Services

#4 Ana María Villegas Bravo

Ana María Villegas Bravo

• Members
  • Students
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:05 PM

Hello, I have tried to follow the learning tutorials but the learning videos, beginning from the lesson "Basics of Analysis and Design" and continuing with the followings, do not play.

I have tried with both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers

#5 Vladimir Malkov

Vladimir Malkov

• Members
  • Students
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:59 AM

Hello,

I'm using Tekla Structures Learning to evaluate the software. I'd like to try out the OpenAPI as well, but it seems to be unavalable for the Learning version.

Is there any possibility to try the OpenAPI for an independent developer?

UPDATE:

To answer my own question, OpenAPI is freely available to work with from Learning version. Just follow the start-up guides.

#6 Alner Tinson

Alner Tinson

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:17 PM

Before, I could easily view some topics, but now I'm closed to access. This may be due to my ip? Now I use a proxy (advanced.name), I need it for work. But I do not know whether it can be connected.

#7 Jonna Laitinen

Jonna Laitinen

• Moderators
  • Tekla Maintenance Users, Tedds Maintenance Users, Structural Designer Maint. Users, Tekla UFP Users, Warehouse Contributors, Tekla EPM Maintenance Users
  • 607 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:17 PM

Before, I could easily view some topics, but now I'm closed to access. This may be due to my ip? Now I use a proxy (advanced.name), I need it for work. But I do not know whether it can be connected.

Hi Alner, 

Majority of the content on Tekla Discussion Forum is restricted for customers on Maintenance. If you work for a company having a valid Tekla Structures maintenance conract, you are entitled to login to the forums for Tekla users on maintenance. Have you checked that your Tekla Account is connected to your Organization? 

1. Login to the Tekla Account at https://account.tekla.com and check your profile.
  2. If you do not see the name of your company mentioned in your profile under the "Display name" field, it means that your personal Tekla Account has not been linked to your company / organization in the Tekla Account service and you have no access rights.
  3. Contact the main user in your company. He/she is the organization administrator of your company account in the Tekla Account service. Ask him/her to invite you the your organization in the Tekla Account service.
  4. You'll then be able to view forum areas that are restricted for customers on Maintenance.

You can find more information here >>

Jonna Laitinen
Tekla Structures | Global Service Support

New on Tekla Discussion Forum? Great to see you! Start your journey with the Getting Started instructions. 

#8 jos bexerr

jos bexerr

• Members
  • Students
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:15 AM

The four months offered by tekla company of its educational version seems to me little

with the wide that is the software It will be possible to renew another 4 months the educational license of tekla, what is the procedure

The four months offered by tekla company of its educational version seems to me little with the wide that is the software It will be possible to renew another 4 months the educational license of tekla, what is the procedure

#9 Leesa Johnson

Leesa Johnson

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:48 AM

Thanks for the information you all have shared here.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users