Photo

How can I ask questions on the Forum?

No replies to this topic

#1 Jonna Laitinen

Jonna Laitinen

• Moderators
  • Tekla Maintenance Users, Tedds Maintenance Users, Structural Designer Maint. Users, Tekla UFP Users, Warehouse Contributors, Tekla EPM Maintenance Users
  • 607 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:58 AM

If you have a tricky problem with your Tekla product, you can ask questions on the forum.

Our user community is very active and odds are someone has wrestled with the same kind of problem in the past and could be able to give good advice on how to resolve the problem. We also have active moderator team and Tekla's support teams who are also answering questions on the Forum. 

Few tips for asking questions:

• Try to pick the Forum area that best fits your question
  • If your question is urgent, contact your local support by phone or email, you can find the contact information here
  • It helps the community if you mention the Tekla product version and SR - some problems are specific to a certain version or service release - as well as Environment
  • Images or videos can help to describe the problem for others so they can provide a better solution.

How do I close a topic?

• When you do receive an answer to your problem, don't forget to mark the topic answered! You can do this by clicking on the 'Suggest solution' button on the post that best answers your question.

Where should I look for more information?

Please look for additional information in the Tekla product-specific Tekla User Assistance services:

The services contain a lot of answers to common problems. Log in and use the search to find support articles that may answer your question.

• Wim Schottink likes this
Jonna Laitinen
Tekla Structures | Global Service Support

New on Tekla Discussion Forum? Great to see you! Start your journey with the Getting Started instructions. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users