Polls are a great way to find out if other users share your views or opinions and are very easy to do
Creating a Poll
- If you don't already have a Topic discussion running then start a new topic, give it a title that describes the Topic.
- Click on Manage Topic Poll button on the right
- Poll manager window opens. Give the poll a title that describes it, and add the question and any desired options.
Tip: Give options to vote as yes or no
- In the post window describe the Topic in more depth giving some background to the Poll.
Turning an existing Topic into a Poll
It is possible to turn the existing topic you have created into a Poll.
- Click on 'Edit' under the post
- Click on 'Use full editor', and add a poll as per steps 2 and 3 above